Finding advocates to solve cases that we are facing or providing other legal services does require a process. We often hear clients complaining about advocates handling their cases. This certainly cannot be separated from the client’s own mistakes because he is not careful when choosing an advocate.
The process of selecting an Advocate / Lawyer in accordance with their legal needs is almost the same as the process of choosing a Doctor, Accountant, Notary, Architect and other professional workers. Of course by guaranteeing professionalism in his work, an Advocate / Lawyer must be able to provide the best service for the client, so that the client can assess and trust the quality of work of the Advocate / Lawyer. Of course, you also need to know what kind of services of the lawyer that you need, the kinds are like lawyer for criminal law, lawyer for civil law, or even for injury such as Maumee personal injury attorney.
Tips to avoid mistakes in choosing a lawyer
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer is truly an official Advocate / Lawyer who has a valid practice permit, not a “fake”
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer has good qualifications in the legal field.
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer does not have a conflict of interest in the case handled.
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer will not engage in collusion with the opposing party or the opposing Advocate / Lawyer.
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer has a good track record in Advocates / Lawyers, including concerning ethics, morals and honesty.
- Ensure that the Advocate / Lawyer has never been involved in legal malpractice.
- Make sure that the Advocate / Lawyer is a type of hard worker and highly dedicated to his profession and is right to work for the benefit of his client, not an Advocate / Lawyer who is only good at talking then asking for fees but incompetent to defend the interests of his clients.
At present the community is not difficult to find people who provide Advocate services, especially in big cities that have a lot of business activities. But the dynamics of the community are currently developing very active & dynamic, so that this condition creates difficulties for the community itself to choose and use Advocate services. In using advocate services, the public should not need to choose advocate services based on the fame of the name of a bright advocate, or most often appears in mass media, television and so on. It is better if the community remains observant & carefully chooses advocates according to their needs, especially this election is based on the quality and good name of the Advocate itself.
Steps before choosing a lawyer:
- Observation or Exploration
Check local newspapers and other publications, especially regarding articles or matters of concern to local Advocates to the local community. Check whether the name of the advocate is incorporated in one of the Professional organizations
- Consult Directly with Prospective Advocates
do … Read More